BOARD OF MANAGEMENT 16/3/21
- The Board of Management has initiated the Post of Responsibility review process.
- The Board of Management supports the school’s intent to explore the possibility of opening a special class in Duiske College for the school year 2022-2023.
- The Board would like to thank and commend Mr Conor Walsh, Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative and Mr Will O Shea, Home School Community Liaison for their engaging and informative presentations to the Board. Their presentations outlined to the Board their duties and responsibilities during the past year.
- The Board welcomed the on-going phased return of students to school and thanked the staff for their continued efforts to juggle both in-person and remote teaching.
- The next Board Meeting will be held on Tuesday May 25th at 4.15.